We have a dedicated site for Germany.
Authors: Gupta , K. This book presents the latest developments in semiconducting materials and devices, providing up-to-date information on the science, processes, and applications in the field.
- The Dominant Focus: Electrophysiological Investigations.
- Titanic advance in semiconducting materials - Materials Today.
- A New Breakthrough Advances Organic Electronics!
- A Study of Braids;
- Semiconductor Applications in Society.
- Researchers report advances in stretchable semiconductors, integrated electronics.
A wide range of topics are covered, including optoelectronic devices, metal—semiconductor junctions, heterojunctions, MISFETs, LEDs, semiconductor lasers, photodiodes, switching diodes, tunnel diodes, Gunn diodes, solar cells, varactor diodes, IMPATT diodes, and advanced semiconductors. Detailed attention is paid to advanced and futuristic materials. In addition, clear explanations are provided of, for example, electron theories, high-field effects, the Hall effect, transit-time effects, drift and diffusion, breakdown mechanisms, equilibrium and transient conditions, switching, and biasing.